- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) uses Medicare Spending Per Beneficiary (MSPB) as its efficiency domain measure.
- MSPB is used to determine 25% of the bonus or penalty that hospitals receive for CMS’s Value-Based Purchasing Program (VBP).
- Hospitals will soon have three years of MSPB data. We understand it. Let us analyze it for you.
- MACRA MIPS – MSPB is major cost component, PREPARE NOW
Our MSPB Analysis Can:
- Identify care pathways where your hospital has the best earning potential under MSPB
- Help you understand MSPB and VBP at your hospital
- Find opportunities for efficiencies and improved performance
- Drill down to analyze specific MDC, diagnoses, physician groups, risk groups, and more
- Compare multiple years of data to find trends and help you prepare for the future
We are your MSPB Experts:
- Contact Rockburn Institute now for your MSPB analysis
- See our article in the June 2015 HFM Journal for additional details: “To Increase Efficiency, Decoding Medicare Spending per Beneficiary (MSPB)”
Rockburn Institute 410-796-4554 firstname.lastname@example.org