MSPB Experts – VBP & MIPS
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) uses Medicare Spending Per Beneficiary (MSPB) as its efficiency domain measure.
- MSPB is used to determine 25% of the bonus or penalty that hospitals receive for CMS’s Value-Based Purchasing Program (VBP).
- Hospitals have multiple years of MSPB data! We understand it. Let us analyze it for you.
- Clinicians are measured on MSPB through the MACRA MIPS’s Cost Performance Category – The Cost weight is moving from 10% in 2018 to 30% in 2022, PREPARE NOW.
Our MSPB Analysis Can:
- Help you understand MSPB at the hospital level (VBP) and the clinician or group level (MIPS)
- Identify care pathways where you have the best earning potential with MSPB
- Find opportunities for efficiencies and improved performance
- Drill down to analyze specific MDCs, diagnoses, physician groups, risk groups, and more
- Compare multiple years of data to find trends and help you prepare for the future
We are your MSPB Experts:
- Contact Rockburn Institute now for your MSPB analysis
- See our articles in the HFM Journal “To Increase Efficiency, Decoding Medicare Spending per Beneficiary (MSPB)” and HFM blog
Rockburn Institute 410-796-4554 email@example.com