Experience and Effectiveness
For over 35 years, Rockburn Institute has enabled and enhanced over 80 healthcare organizations’ strategic planning, management, governance, clinical, health services research, and analytical activities. We have a strong focus on measuring performance and identifying areas of improvement.
Rockburn Institute’s services provide results. We work with you to define and achieve your objectives by translating research into best practices. Our clients are successful; we help them measure and improve their performance.
Our Services – Program Planning, Implementation, Measure Analysis, and Evaluation
- Strategic Planning, Consulting, and Implementation of Initiatives
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- Evidence-Based Medicine
- Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)
- Quality and Resource Use Reports (QRUR)
- Medicare Spending Per Beneficiary (MSPB)
- Value Based Purchasing (VBP)
- Hospital Acquired Conditions (HAC) and Healthcare Associated Infections (HAIs)
- Improving Hospital Performance Using Medicare Results
- Clinical Financial Analytics
- Health Services Research
Rockburn Institute 410-796-4554 firstname.lastname@example.org